Marketing Campaign Coordinator
The Marketing Campaign Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the monthly campaign production cycle, working with internal client and technology teams as well as with printer and agency teams to ensure all program campaigns are conducted in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
Responsibilities include the coordination of internal and external marketing program requirements to deliver DM & EM marketing campaigns from development through launch and ongoing maintenance of these projects throughout the life of program.
- Participate in requirements gathering and design process with Client, Account Management, and Analytics teams.
- Coordinate development of direct and email mail creative with agencies and client marketing team.
- Assist with project management for campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objective.
- Working across teams to set and communicate production schedules and ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Handle day-to-day communications with print vendor & Account Team.
- Maintain program schedules to ensure campaign execution stays on track.
- Participate in managing quality control initiatives as needed.
- Assist with development and maintenance of campaign package components (including copy and form codes, version tracking and assignment).
- Monitor print, postage, and production costs to maintain budget goals & maximize program profitability.
- Maintain and manage inventory for each Client campaign.
- Assist with monthly invoicing and program budgeting.
- Review and maintain documentation on business and campaign rules.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and reprioritize throughout the day as needed.
- Knowledge of multiple direct marketing channels and related marketing guidelines.
- Familiar with technology platform for program execution.
Key qualifications include:
- A minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience in direct marketing applications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related area.
- Experience in multi-channel direct marketing, data analytics and campaign measurement
- Experience working with cross functional teams including close collaboration with Sales and Technology.
- Experience with project management and coordinating with key partners to track and manage project lifecycle through to launch.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Highly flexible - ability to successfully take on multiple client accounts with shifting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to take initiative and seek out innovative ideas.
- Strong team player with outstanding client focus.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required="required"
- Salary range $50k - $60k