Terms & Conditions
While using this page, you agree and are, by these Terms and Conditions of Use and all relevant regulations and laws, bound. It is also understood that it is your responsibility to adhere to any laws that apply to you locally. You cannot use this platform should you disagree with any of these conditions. The products on this site are covered under trademark and Copywrite laws in the United States.
2. Use License
1. Permission is given to download and view software and information on the RDM Organization website for non-commercial and personal viewing only. The following is a warrant, not a transfer of ownership, and you can not do any of the following under this license:
1. Make improvements to the materials or make copies of them;
2. Use materials for neither commercial nor non-commercial purposes, as well as for public displays.
3. Reverse engineering or decompiling some program on the RDM Department website;
4. Copyright or other patented notations should not be stripped from the materials., if applicable; or
5. Pass the products to someone else or "mirror" them to a separate server.
1. If you breach any of these restrictions, your license will immediately expire, and RDM Agency can terminate this license at any time. You must destroy all downloaded materials in your custody, whether in electronic or written media, upon completing your use of this license.
RDM Agency's website materials are given "as is." RDM Agency makes no guarantees, expressed or implicit, and disclaims and negates all such warranties at this time, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or provisions of the right to market, fitness for a particular use, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other rights are all examples of implied warranties or conditions. RDM Agency further disclaims all guarantees or representations regarding the accuracy or possible performance of this website's information or otherwise related to those materials or any sites connected to this article.
Even if RDM Agency or an authorized delegate has been told orally or in writing of the possibility of any issue, RDM Agency and its current vendors shall not be left accountable for the damages. Including though not limited to, damages for data loss or benefit, or damages for company interruption) resulting from the usage or misuse of the use or failure to access the content on The RDM Agency's Internet site.
5. Revisions and Errata
There may be mechanical, typographical, or photographic defects in the materials on the RDM Department website. RDM Agency makes no promises or guarantees as to the quality, completeness, or timeliness of any of the content on its website. RDM Agency retains the freedom to make changes to the materials on its website at any moment and without warning.
The RDM Department website does not check any external web pages related to it and is not responsible for any contents outside of this site. The existence of a mention does not mean the RDM Organization endorses the platform. The customer takes complete responsibility for their use of information on such websites.
8. Governing Laws
Allegations about RDM Agency's website will be ruled by Texas statute, regardless of any contradictory law provisions.